Monday, November 28, 2016

Ashley Featured Fans: November Instagram Stars

Dining rooms are so much more than just a place to serve a meal. They’re intimate settings where families and friends gather, share and reconnect. Relishing in the nourishment and good conversation, we’re able to be our truest selves and enjoy life’s little blessings. Now that the holidays are just around the corner, it’s more important than ever to create a space that brings loved ones together (and encourages them to stay a while).

See our November Featured Fans below for family-friendly spaces perfect for the season.

Melissa

@graceinspiredwood

Dining1

(Shown: Marsilona Dining Table and Chairs)

What has been your favorite memory in this room?

We have a family of six and this table fits us all so perfectly. One of my favorite memories is celebrating my daughters 3rd birthday at this table. She had a donut cake and this table just made taking pictures that much more beautiful.

How would you describe your home style?

My home style is farmhouse decor. I love old rustic antique pieces and this table just fits in perfectly with my style.

Why did you pick the piece(s) that you did?

We wanted a table that went with the rest of the decor and when we saw this table we knew it would be perfect. The light table top color and the white antique color legs are just beautiful. The chairs are so sturdy and have that perfect antique finish on them.

Abby Storey

@a.short.storey

Dining2

(Shown: Tanshire Dining Table and Chairs)

What has been your favorite memory in this room?

Our favorite memory in this space is when we had both of our families over for a home cooked meal that I had made. We squeezed everyone in, and it was a blast having them all together in one place at the same time!

How would you describe your home style?

Our home style is definitely eclectic with a rustic modern flair.

Why did you pick the piece(s) that you did?

We like to mix personal pieces, like hand-painted chalk art, and our antique American flag, with the Urbanology collection because they all have a special character to them. We like pieces that tell a story.

Michelle Nemis

@northsouthblonde

Dining32

(Shown: Tripton Dining Table and Chairs)

How do you use this room?

I use my dining room as a place to nourish my family. We share meals together every day. I also love to spend my mornings there, where I check my email with a warm cup of coffee or color pictures with my daughters after breakfast.

How would you describe your home style?

Our home is definitely farmhouse chic, with rustic accents. I love neutral colors. Everything is bright and blends together nicely.

Why did you pick the piece(s) that you did?

I picked this dining room set because it is a mix of farmhouse, rustic and industrial design. I love the grain of the table top, and the bronzed metal legs. The upholstered chairs give it such an elegant feel.

 

At the end of the day, there is nothing more satisfying then saying “this is home!” Show us your home with our furniture on Instagram with #MyAshleyHome for a chance to be featured on our blog, our Instagram and on our website!

The post Ashley Featured Fans: November Instagram Stars appeared first on Ashley Furniture HomeStore Blog.


Ashley Featured Fans: November Instagram Stars posted first on http://ift.tt/1pRcUl0

No comments:

Post a Comment